Enrollment for our current session is open now. Click here to get started.
If you’ve read my story here, you can see what writing has done for me. I emerged from hardship to see that I am not what has happened to me. I am something greater. I took the pen back to reclaim the truth of my story – which is that I am strong and real and flawed but also kind and loved and beautifully broken.
I think all of us display these traits when we get down to the truth of the matter. And writing can help you get there. There is a powerful alchemy that happens when we write our stories and even more so when we share them. It can change your life.
I created a 5-week online writing workshop to help others find the truth of their own stories and desires and move them toward clarity and empowerment.
Your enrollment gives you
- a self-paced course based in solid, research-supported therapeutic writing
- weekly emails from me to give you tips and encouragement as you write
- tools of self-discovery you can use again and again in the face of future challenges
- goal-setting activities that enable you to manifest your true desires as you move forward
- one consultation with me to help you revise your writing for publication if you choose
- the opportunity to publish on my forthcoming collective blog if you desire
This is not created solely for anyone who imagines herself a “serious writer” … whatever that means. My students are from all walks of life and experiences. A writer is anyone who makes the time and space available in her life to use this as a tool of self-discovery. We all have stories to tell, and the value lies in the revealing of them and what that in turn reveals to us.
I’m excited to further a community of storytellers and show you what writing can do for you. Come join me!
Stay in touch. Click here to sign up for updates on future enrollment information and occasional bonus content from me in your inbox.